Mission: Enduring Faith Young Adults Ministry – is all about developing a deeply personal relationship with God and teaching vital life skills that prepares young people with tools to cope with life challenges. If you are a young adult between the ages of 19-40, please join Enduring Faith Young Adult Ministry every Wednesday night from 6:30-8:30pm for fellowship; Let’s Talk About it Cafe` Hour, prayer, praise, and worship, leadership opportunities, and mission experiences.
Vision: We are hopeful that Enduring Faith Young Adults Ministry will be the cornerstone for Young Adults to thrive in self-awareness, perseverance, leadership, creativity, love and a willingness to be positive change agent in thsi world by possessing a Christ like mind and spirit.
- To diligently study the word of God to show ourselves approved
- To bridge the gap between youth and senior at Rising Star
- To help our fellow man if possible
- To respect, fellowship, travel, support, and empower one another
- To hold workshops/conferences that will educate and train
- To do mission work in the community, other cities, states and countries
- Support Pastor Smith and Rising Star
- Fund raise (bowling, plays, concerts, socials, cafe` hour, design marketing, etc.)
- To build a strong Young Adult music ministry
Scripture: 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, who are called my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget the children.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Email Contact: Marilyn Shelton or Challona Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org